Friday, August 19, 2011

My SuperStars

This is such a fun week for the Not Back to School Blog Hop: Student Week!!! 
I am honored to introduce to you my Prized Pupils



LJ 

JJ

CJ

We will actually do some fun Back To School Photos, like last year, but not until September. These three blessings are why on the hardest days I keep going the distance with homeschool. Yes, there are days I want to drive to the public school and throw them out, but God always gives me a reason; when I am feeling at the end of my ropes, to stay the course. And so we go at it day by day which is how we have entered into our 5th year and will continue to do so every day this year!!!! Happy Homeschooling Everyone!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. "Yes, there are days I want to drive to the public school and throw them out, but God always gives me a reason; when I am feeling at the end of my ropes, to stay the course."

    couldn't have said it better myself!

    ReplyDelete