Monday, December 19, 2011

A Simple Gift

Yesterday our family handed out simple Christmas Candy Canes at church. We always do something a little special for our Sunday School teachers as well as AWANA leaders. I was going to do something totally different until I found these very cute candy canes at Sam's Club.


Then I did a search on The Legend of the Candy Cane and made up my own little gift tags for the kids to color. We glued the gift tag onto some Christmas theme cardstock and attached them to the candy canes and it turned out to be the perfect make and take. The kids really enjoyed handing them out and I was glad that I didn't spend a fortune but was still able to put smiles on so many faces!!!!

JJ and CJ coloring their candy cane gift tags.

We wish you a Christ-centered Christmas & blessed New Year!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment