Thursday, September 1, 2011

Stand up for your rights!!!!

What would you do in this situation?






I do hope this is a sign of the change of tide concerning parental rights in America. Our government has gotten too big and its time we start fighting for our rights not only in drastic measure such as this mom but by educating our children of their rights!!!! I am currently looking into addressing, via the School Board, the insane decision for the public schools in our county to not teach cursive. Seems harmless at first glance, but if you can't read cursive you can't read A-N-Y of the documents written by our founding fathers. I don't have a child in public school but that doesn't mean I can not hold the School Board accountable for the education that my tax dollars pay for!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment