Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Missionary Stories with the Millers

is one of my favorite books to read with the children. I remember sitting in front of our big world map with LJ and just bawling my eyes out as I read each chapter. And even as I read the 1st chapter to all three children, once again I got choked up!!! Now since the boys are a bit older and baby girl isn't so demanding I am able to expand a little in our lessons so we are doing three new things this go round with the book.


  1. Making Missionary Meals each Friday to explore either the country the missionary is in or was from.
  2. Notebooking the country the missionary is in and/or from.
  3. Learning the meaning of each country's flag

I am keeping a running list of all the links and worksheets that I make in my right hand column so if you are using Sonlight Core B as well, you might find the notebooking pages useful!Happy Homeschooling.

No comments:

Post a Comment